On Monday, August 27, 2018 at approximately 09:54 hours, Fire District No. 1 was dispatched to a smoke condition at 6302 Minuteman Circle. While responding, a 2nd fire alarm activation from the same building. A precautionary 2nd alarm mutual aid request was made. Upon the arrival of FM8-E (Mickelsen) it was determined to be unattended cooking on the 3rd floor in apartment # 302. A heavy smoke condition was present in the apartment and 3rd floor hallways. At that time the 2nd alarm was cancelled and an extensive ventilation operation was started by Engine 561, 562, Car 56 and the FM8 Units. No fire damage occurred, units remained on the scene for approximately 60 min.